Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Do they make a Corrosion Contact Cleaner for autos

bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 10:08:07 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 8:22:02 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:14:40 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I used to use it to start cars that had a wet distributer. I pop off
the distributor cap wash it out with WD-40, reinstall the
distributor cap and the car would then start.

...not too many yrs back, WD used propane to pressurize the can...which
could have blown the distributor cap sky high! *L*

I thought it was butane propellant after Freon which was outlawed
because it murdered cute little ozones. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Blast Monster

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...ched-live-wire

Must be some good current to cut can. I used to use it to flame tent worms
and some weeds. You can still get some flame, but much more difficult.

Greg