Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On 6/1/2015 8:04 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 5:24:24 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
How gracious of you.
Thought you might consider taking him out.

I like Storman just fine but it would never work out because I'm a heathen infidel who will never convert. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Oh, bother. You mean you won't pray five times
a day to Salt Lake City? Sigh. I'll just have
to issue a Moroni, and have the Mormons visit
you five times a day until you convert. Now
you have totally done it. And I'm full of comedy
to keep you smiling, intubated and diuretic.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus