Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Elder drivers and smokers

On 05/31/2015 01:38 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

I'm horribly allergic to the smoke but I fully support any adult's right to be an idiot as long as
their idiocy harms no one else but themselves.

I had a teacher once who told about going into a bar for a drink, then
walking around the room spitting in everyone's face. That's what smoking
is like.

And there may be a "designated smoking area", but the smoke doesn't
follow the rules and stay there.

I really get angry when their idiocy harms children. O_o

As to that last thing, I remember those TV "public service" things that
show a couple of really heavy smokers in a smoke filled room. They say
they have no idea why their young son is coughing so much.

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

I've seen some bumper stickers that say "at least I can still smoke in
my car". A feel like adding "but not in MY car".

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Trying to find God is a good deal like looking for money one has lost
in a dream." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other
Essays_]