Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Elder drivers and smokers

On 05/31/2015 01:17 PM, Jim and Susan McDoogal wrote:

[snip]

Sexual preference doesn't matter. Smokers stink!

Yes. Also the smoke interferes with the sense of smell (much of what we
call taste is actually smell). I'm glad that restaurants around here
don't allow smoking inside. It's still nasty when you go outside but at
least you get to taste the food.

All that aside, anyone that smokes cigarettes is a ****ing idiot. Sheeeesh!

People say they're addicted. Maybe so, but it's still obnoxious behavior
and there are much better ways to get nicotine. Anyway, I never
understood why anyone would start smoking. It's unpleasant to be around
and a fire hazard.

I remember riding a bus once (about 1976) and the person behind me was
smoking, with a FIRE just 2-3 inches from my hair.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Trying to find God is a good deal like looking for money one has lost
in a dream." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other
Essays_]