Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default OT Elder drivers and smokers

On Sun, 31 May 2015 20:23:45 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote in

recently i saw a very pregnant gal smoking at a mall entrance.
i stopped and asked her dont you care at all about your child?

If she had been minimally articulate she would have responded to the
effect "..does it look like I care? Of course not. All I care about
is me and now. And there are a lot of us that feel the same way.
After all, we have your tax $$$ to take care of us if we get sick so
we can enjoy the here-and-now".

she gave me a dirty look..