Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_4_] rebel[_4_] is offline

Default OT Elder drivers and smokers

On 5/31/2015 6:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/31/2015 9:51 AM, rebel wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2015 08:41:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:
having breathing problems. I want to just scream
at them "you're poisoning the air I breath and
poisoning me!"

Much the same, here. Except that Mom is still
alive. The people across the street all smoke,
except the 12 year old boy, and he's probably
snuck a few. Yikk, can't stand to get near
them. The guy down the street comes up to visit
and sit and chat, he's not washed his clothes
I guess, makes my eyes burn to get within a few
feet of him.

If I'm near someone whose been smoking, the stench of the smoke is still
on their clothes, and it turns my stomach. It's a horrible kind of
nausea.

You have the right to vomit on any smoker you
wish to.

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that.

--
rebel