Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default OT Elder drivers a quandry.

On Sat, 30 May 2015 23:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote in

We are the result of the early experiments which people should have paid attention to a long time ago. I know that there are selfish drug and alcohol addicted parents out there still harming children whether they realize it or not but the child protective services decide to go after parents who let their children walk alone to a neighborhood park to play. o_O

Strange. I noticed over many years lots of Asian children from homes
where both parents and older siblings smoke, and they don't seem to be
affected. They grow up in a small apartment were all the adults
smoke, when they go to school they are "A" students, when they get
older they themselves smoke, are not overweight and seem healthy.

I wonder if Asians are less susceptible to smoke?