Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Elder drivers a quandry.

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 11:55:35 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Sat, 30 May 2015 21:43:56 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:
My parents were chain smokers, so I know what
you mean about secondhand smoke, and what it
does to kids health.

I believe its time to call smoking around an child
what it truly is
CHILD ABUSE

I don't know what to call it. Endangering the life of a minor?
Ignorance? Selfishness?

I just know it makes kids sick and they end up suffering from
something they didn't need to suffer from. Allergies, asthma, ear
infections, bronchitis, sinus infections, and that's just the mild
stuff. Turns my stomach in more ways than one when I see people
smoking around kids.

--
rebel

We are the result of the early experiments which people should have paid attention to a long time ago. I know that there are selfish drug and alcohol addicted parents out there still harming children whether they realize it or not but the child protective services decide to go after parents who let their children walk alone to a neighborhood park to play. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster