On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 1:11:22 PM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in
:

There you go again you lying illiterate buffoon. If you had read my
posts, you would know that I'm sitting in a hospital bed at a nursing
and rehab center because I can't walk.

Hi Uncle Monster,

Well, better you than me.

(BTW, did you pick up that nym watching Sesame Stree?)

Let me guess: You led a very healthy lifestyle, avoided sugars, fats,
excessive carbos, ate lots of veggies and neutritious food. But somehow
you ran into these health problems. How did it happen?

Well, I hope you feel better soon?

Your Friend Forever
Mr. NUT

I was overweight at one time because of sugar laden soft drinks. When I was working I would sweat like a thunderstorm so I drank a lot of fluids which turned out to be sugar sweetened soft drinks and iced tea. When I switched to diet soft drinks and unsweetened iced tea, I dropped 100 lbs in two months. I'm now 145 lbs lighter than my heaviest, my belly is gone and I can see Mr.Happy without a mirror. I now have normal blood sugar but the damage had already been done before I cut out the liquid sugar 15 years ago. I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life. I've never smoked anything legal or illegal in my life and I've never taken any illegal or recreational drug. I actually despise the damn pills the doctors give me. My medical problems were caused by exposure to lots of secondhand smoke as a child which has caused me severe breathing problems for my whole life. Even now, tobacco smoke is like pepper spray to me. Back in the middle of the last century when I

was born, no one knew any better than to expose a child in or out of the womb to the byproducts of burning tobacco. Numerous injuries have built up over the years until my knees and shoulders are shot but the most damaging thing to my health has been the sugar in iced tea and soft drinks. Two of my brothers have the same problems to some degree or the other because of a family history of arthritis and diabetes. I have damage to my lower legs due to venous stasis but the circulation is back and my legs are slowly healing. I had a heart attack because my heart hadn't been beating correctly for a very long time and since my heart was shocked back into the correct rhythm, I now have a resting heart rate of less than 60 beats per minute when it was 100 or more before treatment. When the physical terrorists get through with me and I can walk again, I'll be going home. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Healing Monster

My parents were chain smokers, so I know what you mean about secondhand
smoke, and what it does to kids health.

--
rebel