Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Elder drivers a quandry.

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:34:51 AM UTC-5, Archibald wrote:
On 05/30/2015 07:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in news:27ed7d0f-f689-4a81-b224-
:

Subject: OT Elder drivers a quandry.
From: Uncle Monster
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

I love it when you old crippled welfare sucking leaches tell us about your
infirmaties. Bring it on!! Let's vote on who deserves the most sympathy!
Don't hold back.

HealthCare/BigPharma loves the ignorant. Ignorant of nutrition, people have abused their bodies for decades and now need lots of expensive/profitable medical procedures and pharmaceuticals to remain alive.

So lets raise a glass of water to all the stupid people and thank them for their consumption of GMOs, processed HFCS enriched McFood and resultant pharmaceuticals.

Disclosu
I own some stock in HealthCare/BigPharma and profit from these idiots.

Oooo, another nymshift. Is that you Mr.NUT? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trapper Monster