Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_3_] rebel[_3_] is offline

Default OT Elder drivers a quandry.

On 5/29/2015 11:04 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 9:51:10 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/29/2015 8:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2015 13:18:27 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

when the bandage on my lower leg leaked while I was standing next to my bed.

HOW interesting!! Your brother, TDD, had the same exact concern with
his lower leg bandage leaking. He posted about it here. Fascinating
how both of you have/had the SAME exact symptoms....

Did you read the list of side effects? Suicide? {{{shudders}}}

I do eat small children when I can catch them but I haven't had any real
side effects. I was given one medication for pain that caused involuntary
tremors, my hands to shake and I wet the bed. It turns out that it interacted
with one of my blood pressure meds. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Tinkle Monster

I don't need meds to make my hands shake! They do that already on their
own. The heart medicine they put me on made my blood pressure too low,
though. They told me to take half a pill instead of a whole pill. That
seems to be working better.

--
rebel