Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Are there any *NEWS* Websites that still post photos?

On Wed, 27 May 2015 07:25:55 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

wrote:

I never heard of feedly before, but as soon as I went to feedly.com, I
had one of those Captcha things shoved in my face.

I just went there with Opera 12.15. No captcha.

I just went there with IE v10. No captcha.

Conclusion, don't blame the website, blame UE (user error).

"User Error"?. Lets see, I open my browser, type in feedly.com and poke
the enter button. As long as I type the URL correctly, there is little
chance of user error.

I tried it on Firefox, Seamonkey, and K-Meleon. ALL of them wanted the
captchas...

Now, if you include the fact I am on dialup, that may have something to
do with it. Yet, I have tried to go to some websites at a WIFI spot,
using my cellphone, and have also been given a captcha page.

Like I said, any site that even has captchas is not worth my time....