Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Are there any *NEWS* Websites that still post photos?

On Wed, 27 May 2015 08:15:25 -0400, Paul Franklin
wrote:

one of the flooded states. Thanks!

Take a look at http://news.myway.com/

It's not newspaper style, but it has headlines, brief text-only
summary, and one small photo per headline. When you click on a
headline, more text only detail and perhaps a photo or two is shown.
No videos, no pop-ups, and can be customized to focus on news area and
items that most interest you. You can tell which local areas you are
interested in and it willl include local news from that area.

Paul F.

Now this is great......
I can actually read the news which loads fast, even on dialup, and
actually gives the news without tons of crap. Myway.com has been added
to my bookmarks. I figured there had to be some website that still
posted the actual news in a useful format. A lot of those sites dont
realize that some of us rural people have nothing but dialup internet,
and that is all I can get, unless I could afford $100 a month for
satellite. I cant afford that, and even if I could, the internet is not
worth that much to me since I have more to do with my time than spend
all of it online.

I am also limited to antenna tv, but after putting up a tower, and using
power boosters, I can get around 20 channels.