Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Are there any *NEWS* Websites that still post photos?

On 5/26/2015 1:27 PM, wrote:
I simply refuse to go to the site of
any site requiring a captcha. I have never opened one of them, and never
will. If they want to drive people away, they are succeeding and with
any luck, their advertisers will dump them flat on their ass. Those
captchas win the award for the most assinine thing ever done on the
internet. I can understand signing up, or proving it's a real person, to
POST to a website, but just to view it, *NOT*. I refuse to play their
harassment game. I figure any site that uses those captchas is not worth
even going to in the first place....

I'm not at all fond of pop up ads that cover the
material I'm viewing. I've been known to X out
the entire window or tab.

-
..
Christopher A. Young