Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Are there any *NEWS* Websites that still post photos?

On Tue, 26 May 2015 22:51:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/26/2015 4:22 PM, wrote:

Anyhow, is there any site that still shows the daily news in a
"newspaper" style, neaming text and photos only?

And no, I dont use Facebook or other social media garbage....

Have you tried the local newspaper? I can get the exact digital edition
of the printed paper as well as other photos.

This is a very small rural town, so the local newspaper only comes out
once a week, and you cant view it online until the next edition comes
out. But they dont cover much national news anyhow. However, your
suggestion is a good one. I'll google to get a large city newspaper from
one of the flooded states. Thanks!