Kevin Cornwell

Default Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?)

I have read Sam's FAQ and found that the problem is the vertical capacitor.
Is the cap on the circuit board on the "delicate" end of the picture tube?
I see one blue cap and I tested it with my fluke and it reads 6.4 (cold) and
the value printed on the cap is 4.7. BTW, the TV picture is not as squished
once the TV is warm. Is this the right cap to test? I tested the
capacitance by finding the solder points on the opposite side of the board
and placed my leads there. Is this the right way to test it? Or do I have
to remove it from the board for isolation reasons?

Thanks in advance!
Kevin

Model Number: SJ2775BG
Serial Number: 191-43290769

PS- If this in fact the problem, where would you guys recommed I get a
replacement cap?