Sidney

Default 48" RCA projection tv model:PJR500SR no video

48" RCA projection tv model:PJR500SR,chassis:Hitachi # VP3X,year:March
1983.The tv has audio,and from time to time the picture comes in and
it is perfect so I know that the three crt's and their Glycol Ethylene
coolants are fine,but when the picture is absent there is no video so
I don't know if the problem is HV or video related.
I looked everywheres for common repair tips but found none,I have not
yet gone to the customers house but would like to know which part/s
are defective before I head there.
I don't usually do service calls nor do I usually repair projection
tv's but my car requires serious frame and body work so a customer of
mine decided to trade services at my request so I am purchasing the
parts for the tv and my car,hence my lack of technical detail of
measurements taken and the like.
I appreciate your responses.
Sidney
E-mail:sidneybekyahoo.com