Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dryer eating clothes!!???!!

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 10:44:05 PM UTC-5, Me wrote:
replying to charlie, Me wrote:
charlie wrote:

in article , Hound Dog at
wrote on 12/28/03 8:02 PM:
we are not rich. when our dryer started doing that we replaced the dryer.
we called a repairman and he said the cost would probably be over 200.00
and we would still have a 7 year old dryer.

You can buy a new dryer for like 200-300 at Kmart or Sears, they really
are not that expensive. Or Go to a rent a center or Arron's. They have
used dryers that are in great condition and very affordable. They will
also let you make payments with no credit check, they have a 90 days same
as cash deal.

--

It took you 12 years to answer the guy. I imagine he has a new dryer by now. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Time Travel Monster