Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Hats Off !!!

Ivan Vegvary writes:
What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did these =
people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this on a 35 and=
under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way older than me (72) a=
nd come in with wives that are nicely dressed. Baseball caps? Come on!
I realize that I'm old fashioned (still stand up when a lady approaches or =
leaves a table, or enters a room) but I'm convinced that these very same ge=
ezers would not have worn a hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do today. W=
hat has happened?

Styles change. Conventions change. Everything changes. Bitching about
change is pointless.