Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Taxi CB on my speaker (1975)

CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 17 May 2015 15:16:29 -0500, wrote in

Many
times I would hear truckers on their CB and a local "kid" with his large
illegal CB amp coming thru my stereo speakers.

Just curious. I don't know anything about CB. How can you tell from
listening to the interference if it comes from an illegal CB amp vs.
just a regular CB amp? If it's just louder, how can you tell the
difference between a legal amp close by vs an illegal amp further
away?

There is no legal power amp. Might check quality with a spectrum analyzer.
Louder, stronger signal.

Greg