@(none)

Default Samsung TXN1634F picture tilt

Arthur Jernberg wrote:
May require rotating the deflection yoke a bit. However doing this may upset
the convergence and purity. If you are a trained technician have a go at it,
otherwise take it the 60 miles to the service facility. Any tele repair
facility should be capable of adjusting it but getting compensated from
Samsung for warranty repairs may be difficult. .

Samsung said to have it adjusted. I have decided to simply
trade it in for another set. I think this level of defect
is probably unusual. The test "dots" near the midpoint
on the left and the right are clearly not aligned. I think
someone was asleep on the assembly line for this puppy.

"@(none)" ""campbell\"@(none)" wrote in message

I have a brand new 16" Samsung TXN1634F color
TV with a somewhat tilted picture. Nearest Samsung
warranty shop is 60 miles away. Is this adjustable
via a service mode? Or is it going to involve going
into the cabinet and mechanically moving the yoke?

Does anyone else have experience with this set? I
could trade it back to the retail store if I drive
a little farther than the service shop.

TIA
Don