Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Tire black

On Mon, 18 May 2015 11:01:01 -0700 (PDT), herb white
wrote:

Years ago there was a product called tire black. It was a kinda thin black paint and was used on anything made of rubber. It worked pretty good. I don`t think it is made anymore---I can`t find it anywhere. The stuff in the squirt bottles looks good for a very little while and then it`s gone. I need to dress up the rubber floor mat in a golf cart. What does anyone think about using some thinned latex black paint. Or any other suggestions...Herb

Would this help? _Meguiars Ultimate Black Tire Coating_

http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-tire-coating.html