Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default InSinkErator Disposer Housing Cracked

On Sun, 17 May 2015 11:10:17 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Where did you dig up that nearly 6 year old post of mine?

I guess it's true what they say, watch what you say on the internet, it
never disappears completely.

FWIW the cheaspie disposal I described installing as a replacement back
then is still holding up and doing its thing.

Jeff

There is one or more idiots reposting the old archives from google
groups on alt.home.repair at a rate of at least 2 posts a day.
Most seem to originate from flashnewsgroups.com. They all use random
user names.

Why anyone does this makes little sense to me!

I dont reply to any of them.......