Geoff.C

Default tv repairable or not

Our tv occasionally only displays a bright white line directly across the
middle of the screen when turned on.Sometimes if you just leave it on , it
eventually comes good.This is happening more frequently by the month , to
the point where it happens 2 out of 3 times (who said it aint bad).What is
the electronical diagnosis and is it worth having it repaired?It's worth a
few quid($1000 AUD),a 68 cm job,with teletext and stereo of course and as is
always the case,it's past the 5 year extended warranty by about 10
months.Please tell me i can get it repaired for $1-200 and i will be a happy
chappy even if tvs are incredibly cheap at the moment.