Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default OT Tires only go in one direction

On 05/10/2015 04:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Here in Alabamastan we really don't see as much ice and snow as our Damn Yankee cousins. Heck, most folks down South have no clue how to drive in severe winter conditions which would be a mild snowfall for Northerners. We do have a lot of rain which makes hydroplaning more of a concern. The problem with that is most people have no idea how to drive in the friggin rain! o_O

It never rains in southern California -- until it does and then
everything turns to **** and I don't just mean the houses sliding down
the hillsides.