Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Record number of Americans trading electric cars for SUVs ...

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 8:26:16 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 6:32:16 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Now days we have oxygenated gasohol. I've heard
that alcohol for fuel is a negative, it takes more
energy to plant, harrow, furrow, harvest, transport,
process, distill, transport, mix, and so on. Much
more efficient to drill, pump, frack, etc.

...and, of course, you don't care THAT corn stores well and can feed millions. And I've heard the BS that it's feed (cattle/chicken)! GMAFB!

It can't feed millions when it's being diverted and turned
into fuel. That has cost the cost of food around the world
to go UP. Won't someone think of the children?