Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Record number of Americans trading electric cars for SUVs ...

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 7:58:06 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/25/2015 03:12 PM, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

Maybe you missed this

http://bigthink.com/Resurgence/shari...ox-news-parent

Heck, the Saudis own stock in just about everything including real estate
in New York City if I'm not mistaken. I must wonder if the kingdom and its princes own a stake in ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Disney? I'm not trying to defend Fox News but just because someone owns a stake in something doesn't mean they control it. I'd suggest checking out who started Big Think and who runs it. Besides, I'm just trying to be fair and balanced. 8-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Think

[8~{} Uncle Monster