Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Record number of Americans trading electric cars for SUVs ...

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:28:30 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Clearly, record #'s of Americans have electric cars to trade in.

Not on my street. You live in Utopia?

No. I life in the U.S.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plug-in..._2010_2013.png

The chart makes it very clear that there are way more electric cars these days.

Everything else here in my 'hood is either a motor home, vettes,
diesel trucks, house wife grocery gitters or my 21 year old Ford
Bronco (one of many owned). I am considering a gas golf cart for beer
runs, if I can find one worth fixing.

Building batteries causes global climate change apocalypse according
to "you libs".

I never said anything of the sort. Nor have any "libs" that I know. You don't
have a clue what libs think. And you obviously believe every lie Fox "news"
tells you about libs.