Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Record number of Americans trading electric cars for SUVs ...

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:56:24 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.

I know how to keep an idiot in suspense? ;^)

Careful, Bob, you're going to end up in a battle of wits and you are
clearly unarmed.

"...The fight will start again after the following sentences
have been said by the referee: "En garde" (On guard), "Ętes-vous pręts
?" (Are you ready ?, to which the fencers have to answer yes), "Allez"
(Go)."

Touche`
--
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."
-- Lily Tomlin