Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Fence Post Repair. Fencemender, E-Z Mender, Post Buddy, or other?

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:51:00 -0700, sms
wrote:

I have two broken fence posts (3.5" square). I see three products that
seem like they will work.

What's broken about yours?

Anyone have experience with these, or have other suggestions?

http://www.postbuddysystem.com/

It's a piece of metal with holes! Probably cheaper at home depot, but
you'll have to drill your own holes.

It will help, but if the post is broken at ground level, the weight of
the fence or someone pushing on it 3 or 6 feet above ground level will
have lots of leverage.

http://fencemender.com/

Apparently this one wil get you a boyfriend.

http://www.strongtie.com/products/co...ce.asp#install

This one looks almost the same as fence mender.

Is the post broken entirely?

Does it appear to have cement surrounding it?

Might be better to replace it. Do you want suggestions how?