Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Fence Post Repair. Fencemender, E-Z Mender, Post Buddy, or other?

I have two broken fence posts (3.5" square). I see three products that
seem like they will work.

Anyone have experience with these, or have other suggestions?

http://www.postbuddysystem.com/
http://fencemender.com/
http://www.strongtie.com/products/co...ce.asp#install

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:51:00 -0700, sms
wrote:

I have two broken fence posts (3.5" square). I see three products that
seem like they will work.

What's broken about yours?

Anyone have experience with these, or have other suggestions?

http://www.postbuddysystem.com/

It's a piece of metal with holes! Probably cheaper at home depot, but
you'll have to drill your own holes.

It will help, but if the post is broken at ground level, the weight of
the fence or someone pushing on it 3 or 6 feet above ground level will
have lots of leverage.

http://fencemender.com/

Apparently this one wil get you a boyfriend.

http://www.strongtie.com/products/co...ce.asp#install

This one looks almost the same as fence mender.

Is the post broken entirely?

Does it appear to have cement surrounding it?

Might be better to replace it. Do you want suggestions how?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"sms" wrote in message
I have two broken fence posts (3.5" square). I see three products that seem
like they will work.

Anyone have experience with these, or have other suggestions?

http://www.postbuddysystem.com/
http://fencemender.com/
http://www.strongtie.com/products/co...ce.asp#install

They're 4x4's, you twit!
LOL

Digging fence post holes - auger or "post hole digger"? unknown[_3_] UK diy 32 April 28th 18 12:58 AM
Fence Post crmay Home Repair 11 May 27th 06 01:37 AM
redwood fence post repair Clyde Home Repair 4 April 20th 05 10:38 PM
Fence Post Repair Walter R. Home Repair 4 February 4th 05 04:25 PM