PJ

Default Cleaning flue component for combi boiler

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:09:18 +0000, Ed Sirett wrote
(in message .uk):

Wash the component in water, blow out the tubes with air (lock for Air
duster from screwfix). Do not get water in then rubber/plastic tubes or APS.

Hi

Thank you for your reply. My original post was over two weeks ago but I was
away unexpectedly which is why I now post after such a lengthy period.

The flue component is completely metal, I'm wondering if there is something
stronger than water and air pressure that I could use to decoke this?

Is there a solution of some kind that will dissolve coking?

Thank you

--
Patrick