Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default OT Property taxes

"ChairMan" writes:

Much like those who voted for obammy thinking he was going to pay all their
bills.

I wasn't aware of this. Do you have a citation to
the evidence that there were any voters who thought
the president was going to pay all their bills?

--
Okay, yes -- I have met the occasional person who has decided that his/her
moral position is so impeccable that it justifies rudeness, hostility,

I'm old enough and experienced enough to recognize bull**** before I step
in it.

David Gerrold, Feb 7, 2015