Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

sms posted for all of us...

On 4/16/2015 9:49 AM, T wrote:
On 04/16/2015 08:16 AM, trader_4 wrote:
without staying anywhere long enough to even see if what she did worked

Bingo!

I have seen this so many times before. Almost as bad as
a boss' son taking over the company.

"Failing up" is what a lot of CEOs have done.

What I have seen is CEOs that come into a company just as something
spectacularly profitable that they had nothing to do with occurs. Then
they are credited with turning the company around and get a job as CEO
of a larger company.

One company I worked at, a new CEO came in just as there was a
tremendous shortage of a product we had been manufacturing for more than
a decade. We quintupled the price of the product, alienated our regular
customers, and made large profits for a short time. Then the shortage
ended but he had moved on to destroy another company, a big fruit
company. He almost succeeded in destroying it but the board of directors
came to its senses and showed him out. Then he wrote a book about how he
saved the company.

It wasn't Robert Dunlap was it?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*