Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

On 04/16/2015 01:24 PM, Oren wrote:
Some of those old Compaq units had drives you could make door stops
with - how many MB's? There was a 'laptop' model the size of a
carry-on luggage. They went to military disposal, except the drives.

Prior to the IBM PC I had an Osborne I CP/M portable. At 22 pounds, it
kept you in shape. I also paid close to $2000 1980's dollars for it,
plus shipping it back to the factory for the double sided double density
drive upgrade.

It was primitive, but it paid for itself well over.