Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid Lanny Davis

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:54:39 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

You sure about that? I'll pass on the try out. I was talking to a gnarly
guy who went to school with her. She was reputed to be a lesbian back
then... Not that that matters. I asked him if he was the one who turned her
after he tried to get some of that... This is all on her server... g

Was it Lanny Davis that did the deed? Saddle broke her!

Could be. This guy wasn't Lanny though.

Lanny is working for PA's Attorney General on damage control. She quashed an
investigation on "corrupt" (Oxymoron) politicians and the Philly DA took it
up and is going to town! The was a puff piece in the Philly Inquirer about
her travails and blamed inexperience, blah blah and her adverse upbringing.
Her husband (soon to be ex) owns the Kane Trucking Co which hauls the liquor
for Liquor Control Board (PA's antiquated booze bureau).

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*