Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

On 04/15/2015 12:40 PM, Oren wrote:
Something reminds me of Compaq computers, about the time she showed
up? I do agree with Carly. If she debated Clinton, she "would put a
kink in her swing".

It was controversial when she bought Compaq. Eventually HP regrouped
with the ProLiant server line that was originally Compaq's and made
Compaq their consumer line. There's not a lot of margin in commodity
computers. For instance IBM sold their line to Lenovo.

Meanwhile as they were shooting it out, Dell ate their lunch. HP
survived but it certainly wasn't because of Fiorina.