Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:07:14 -0700, Oren wrote:

...snip....

_Carly Fiorina says we need 'real answers' from Hillary_
...snip...

Please not her! Spit! spit! Curse be gone! CF single handedly brought down
EVERYTHING she touched.

During her tenure at HP, and in spite of my saving HP from being sued by
one of the largest firms in the US and my communications with her to
collect, HP still owes me a measly $50,000 for my efforts.

I used to work at HP and met Dave Packard often back in the 'old' days,
even after my leaving HP would still see Dave Packard at parties. So, when
Carly Fiorina single handedly, and against the objections of Bill Hewlett,
Jr. dismantled and destroeyd HP; I looked on with great sadness. HP was
one of the few corporations that sold an intangible, 'expectations'.