Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

"trader_4" wrote in message news:fb015b8e-

Just a couple months ago, she's on video
saying "Don't believe it when they tell you small business creates
most jobs...." That alone would make a nice commercial.

Yes, it would, because it's true.

"There is no systematic relationship between firm size and growth"

http://www.nber.org/papers/w16300

Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young
John C. Haltiwanger, Ron S. Jarmin, Javier Miranda
NBER Working Paper No. 16300
Issued in August 2010
NBER Program(s): EFG LS PR

The view that small businesses create the most jobs remains appealing to
policymakers and small business advocates. Using data from the Census Bureau
Business Dynamics Statistics and Longitudinal Business Database, we explore
the many issues at the core of this ongoing debate. We find that the
relationship between firm size and employment growth is sensitive to these
issues. However, our main finding is that once we control for firm age there
is no systematic relationship between firm size and growth. Our findings
highlight the important role of business startups and young businesses in
U.S. job creation.

--
Bobby G.