Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

philo wrote:
On 04/13/2015 06:10 PM, ChairMan wrote:
He has some views that I do not agree with, so won't
vote for
him... too bad though because I do agree with a lot of
what he says.

Basically it just comes down to looking at the whole
picture and
trying to make an intelligent decision.

Well then, you goin to have to be a little flexible
then, because
you will not agree 100% with any of them

That's true, seems the best I can hope for is 60%

I think you'll be able to do better than 60 %.
I'm not crazy about Cruz, but what I do like is that the
Washington
insiders hate him, which tells me he's doing something
right.
YMMV

He is too much of a kook

Personally, I'd like to see Alen West, John Kasich or Trey
Gowdy run