Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

On 04/12/2015 01:06 PM, Oren wrote:

Hi Oren,

I kind of feel sorry for her. The Democrats cover for
each other and they get away with almost anything.

Well, except that senator that went against dear leader on
Iran and Hillery. Her press is anything but flattering.
Even those left wind pigs at Saturday night live treated
her like Sarah Palin.

I hope her supporters spend dearly on her so they are all
tapped out by the time the Democrats pick their real
candidate.

Last time they picked an inarticulate, incompetent,
nobody who couldn't pronounce Marine Corp and did not know
how many states there were over her. Wow! Press is
still covering for him.

Maybe after the election, she can write a tell all book
titled "The view from under the bus". She will be able
to describe every part of the undercarriage by heart.

Hillery's negatives are so high that even Democrats don't
like her! And she comes off like the ex-wife from hell!

-T

Okay, only a little sorry. A tiny bit. Really. Why
are you looking at me that way? Somewhere deep down
I could. Really. Well when I get done cheering her on
RUN HILLERY RUN!!! SPEND EVERY SENT OF YOUR SUPPORTER'S
MONEY!!! Then write a book.

:-)