Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Clinton announces 2016 White House bid

In ,
Dan Espen belched:
"ChairMan" writes:

Dan Espen wrote:
writes:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:06:41 PM UTC-5, Oren
wrote:
Possible slogan:

"I have lady parts. Try me out!"

No?

Can her husband being a president qualify her to be a
president? Can a general's wife run a war because her husband
did? Can a saint's wife become a saint because her husband was
one? Can Nick Saban's wife coach football because her husband
does? Can Brett Farve's wife be a quarterback for the Green Bay
Packers because he was? Get real people!

Can Hillary being a Senator and Secretary of State qualify
her?

Probably not in your eyes.

No, but be a lying two-faced murdering American hating c**t,
can

Since you are in public spouting profanities,
is that the way you talk around your children
or is that just to impress your buddies?

I've come to the conclusion that I am a more decent person than you
are, so my AHR kill file grows and grows.

I know you won't see this, but can you list billarys' accomplishments while
she was SOS or a bill she sponsored as senator?