Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 4 channel oscilloscopes - what are they good for?

"I remember Jim from s.e.d I think it was. I hope he's still alive and
kicking. A very useful fellow to have access to indeed. "

A selfish attitude but I concur. As a person I think I would have gotten along with him. Signing posts "NRA member" is a good one. I know he is/was not a bleeding heart hoplophobic mamby pamby who thought the world is just alright and there are no crininals n ****. These mother****ers who use every instance of an asshole going off and shooting people to further an agenda of disarming the public turn my ****ing stomach.

The NRA is not exactly perfect, they have not been quite right lately. The NRA I remember touted safety courses, shooting training and stuff like that.. They also sold insurance, which some hoplophobes want to require for gun owners. I mean for possible subrogation in case your guns are even stolen. My Uncle as a lifetime member and I can tell you that they are, or at least were, not what they're made out to be today. But the fact that he signed EVERY post like that makes it significant. Bottom line is if you are in a place where you are not allowed to have a gun you are in prison. And thart is possibly why there is less crime, people are born knowing they are subjects. We are entirely too arrogant for that here.