Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default 4 channel oscilloscopes - what are they good for?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 07:56:53 -0500, Mark Zacharias wrote:

For troubleshooting at the circuit level I generally use a Tek 465 on
the same bench.

I like the old Tek scopes, too. I have the 465 and a 475, one of which
will have to go. Logic says keep the 475, but one channel has gone low-
gain for some reason. If I can fix it I'll sell the 465 as it has a lower
bandwidth.
My favourite vintage Tek scope of all is my 466 analogue storage which is
in need of some serious troubleshooting. I'm going to be dealing with
getting that up and running early next year if all goes well.