Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Nick Nick is offline

Default Sony KSS240A laser assemblies (heads)

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:50:26 -0700, jurb6006 wrote:

Not sure but you might be able to get them through a place called Asti
Magnetics. I don't have their new phone number since they were bought
out by EVG. I used to be on their mailing list and I recall seeing a
list/cross for C pickups. Thee "magnetics" part is from when they
specialized in after market transformers for TVs. Then they went into
video heads for a while.

I have no idea of their sources but their products were usually good.
The problematic ones were not just problematic for them. Certain things
are just troublesome it seems.

Hi,

Thanks for the info - looks like they are based in the US, and from the
website I'm not sure they ship to the UK / EU

Oh well

Nick