Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim Schwartz[_2_] Tim Schwartz[_2_] is offline

Default Radio Shack Model 277-1008 Mini Amplifier For Person with

On 8/9/2015 12:45 PM, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Hoping someone here might know.

Have been using a Radio Shack Mini Amplifier Model No. 277-1008
for many years to help out a person with a disability.
Really important for them

As no longer a R/S, have been trying to find who might actually
make/made this unit, and/or who might still be carrying them.

Anyone have any ideas where I can purchase a few.

Much hanks,
Bob

Bob,

There happens to be a new one on e-bay right now, for what I think is
too much money:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Radioshack-M...item3cffb46b6b

If you watch e-bay and similar sites for a while you may find a few.

Regards,
Tim