Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electric meter conversion to wireless, I doubt this could be safe

Actually it is as impractical, exactly as the conspiracy thorists state.

You got a generator, OK anyone gets the machine they canatap the power.

OK, the generator gets the power froom the universe somehow, some **** like that.

OK, who maintains the generator ? Someone has to be paid. Whom ? If I use 100 times the electricity someone else does, is it fair that I pay the same total amount ?

Even if a way was found to get around the losses and everything else, and even somehow meter it (which would be impossible to enforce) what of the environment ? You think the plants are going to grow just fine with all that power going through them all the time ?