Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electric meter conversion to wireless, I doubt this could besafe

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 05:05:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Jon Elson: And wait till wireless electric transmission
becomes reality. Then what will people do??

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Tesla had been born one century later?

Bull****. The power losses involved make it a fool's dream.

I thought that was the part that he didn't reveal, the secret that he
took to the grave (or perhaps was "suppressed by the authorities or
companies") which made the whole system actually work.

Michael