Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andre Majorel Andre Majorel is offline

Default Keyboards/Electric Pianos

On 2015-07-22, wrote:

For after-touch ? If there is an answer, it's very likely
that someone on one of those mailing lists has it :

I have not had alot of luck with that site. Funky search
engine for one, well not so much that but how it returns the
results. Sorted by date. I didn't see any options other than
to exclude dates.

In my experience, it's hard work to find anything in the
retrosynth.com archives, even when you already know it's there.
Don't focus on the archives, subscribe to the lists and ask.

--
André Majorel
http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/