Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default table saw push stick or push block or ???

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 08:36:48 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

no doubt this topic comes up once in a while

here is a variety
http://www.toolcrib.com/blog/2009/07...rom-table-saws

I use a push stick and a shoe type push block out of plywood veneer

i use the shoe type the most so i like that one the best

which style do you reach for

I have a couple fiberglass ones, one with a magnet in the handle. It's
stuck to the side of the table, right next to the remote control for
the dust collector (also stuck on with magnets). The other sits on
top of the fence. I like them where they're handy (and I know where
they are).